If you have sales reps/agents, give each one a power hour, during which they are not allowed to talk to colleagues (unless absolutely necessary). They have to spend as much time as possible talking to customers - don't allow anyone to interrupt them and have everyone in the team do one power hour per day each. R. Deathridge
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We built this community in hopes that our friends and colleagues find it useful for meeting people and keeping up with contacts, build relationships and hopefully business partnerships particularly in the call center industry.
Hopefully you will meet nice people here. You can chat, share, write blogs, and have your say in discussions. In the future we will be adding more great stuff, so hang around, tell your friends and enjoy!
Call Center Planet has now partnered with the newest and best Job site on the planet, Pro Request. Job seekers please register, and if you need to hire agents, try our new site to locate the best candidates!http://www.prorequests.com/ For all your hiring needs and for all the jobs!
We have had several complaints regarding fraud, scam, porn and spam on this forum. Call Center Planet, and Benprise are in no way responsible for the dealings that you do from this forum. We closely monitor, and anyone posting any of the above are removed.
1. Posting of Porn or nudity is strictly prohibited.
2. Spamming is strictly prohibited.
3. Posting of illegal campaigns such as email creation is strictly prohibited.
4. “Flaming” or stating people are “fraud” without specific documentation is strictly prohibited.
Some of the suggestions while you transact business on this forum:
1. You receive an offer that sounds too good to be true, it may not be valid.
2. Avoid paying upfront for projects or campaigns.
3. If you still decide to pay: Know the person you're sending money to.
a. Discontinue any transaction if someone asks you to pay via Western Union or asks to deposit money into their account. This is a sure sign of fraud.
b. Try and meet the consultant and obtain references if you are suspicious of an offer.
c. If the respondent calls you from an international number, it does not necessarily mean the caller is calling from the number listed. For instance, a US based numbered caller may actually be in The Philippines or India
4. There are no miracles under the sun; large companies generally deal with businesses directly rather than through brokers.
5. Please do not post “flame” comments about other members. Call Center Planet does not allow unsubstantiated claims, which can be considered as slander to be posted. We do not allow Vendettas or Character assassination. Please resolve conflicts off the site.
Please enjoy the site while treating one another with respect. Thank you so much!